Indirect tax is spread in every area of a company business both on revenue and expenditure side. The multi-layered indirect tax levied both at the Central and State level in India is extremely complex and dynamic be it VAT, Central Excise, Service Tax or typical taxes like Entry Tax, Octroi or LBT. Indirect Tax subsuming in to GST has rolled out on 1st July 2017.
- Our Specialised Team
Our specialised GST team at Sheladiya & Jyani has developed the IT enabled models suiting various industry specific businesses to generate empirical impact analysis in the GST era. This is a onetime exercise worth undergoing for assessing the tax impact, P & L impact, Cash flow impact, Working Capital impact in "As is" and various strategic scenarios to catalyse objective decision making for being "ahead of curve".
- In this evolving GST scenario, Sheladiya & Jyani has put together a dedicated team of professionals who can assist businesses transition to the GST, Registration, Return filling, and GST Audit.
Our GST services include analysis of the client’s business and to advise and assist them regarding their GST planning & compliances.
Here is a glimpse of our GST Law, Customs Duty law and other laws related services in Surat and India.
GST Law (Indirect Tax Law) related Services:
- Compliance, advisory, audits, review, representation and litigation services.
- Registration: Different types of registration under GST law such as normal (regular) taxpayer, Input Services Distributor, E-Commerce Operator (TCS), TDS, etc.
- GST Audits and Certification: Conducting GST audits and Certifications thereafter.
- Advice & Consultancy: Advisory and Consultancy services to Domestic, International Corporates and other non-resident tax person monthly/quarterly/annual retainerships.
- Return Filing and Review: Assistance & support in filing and advice & review of regular returns (Monthly/Quarterly/Annual under GST law).
- Compliances: Assistance, advice and support in other compliances such as transitional forms, stock forms, cancellation return, surrender application, etc.
- Refunds: Preparation, Filing and Review of GST refund applications with supporting annexures and related representation before GST Department thereafter for refund application processing.
- Reviews: GST reviews/diagnostics/health checks due diligence.
- E-way bill: Advisory on E-way bill related rules & procedures and assistances in related compliance.
- Certification: GST Certification from Chartered Accountant on Input Tax Credit availment, Refund application, etc.
- Legal Opinion: Written Legal Opinion on contemporary issues under GST law incorporating depth analysis of provisions, judicial precedents, cross-references to other relevant laws, etc.
- Business Restructuring: GST Consultancy on business reorganizations such as acquisition, merger, demerger, slump sale, amalgamation, etc.
- Cross Border Transactions: GST Advisory and support in Cross Border transactions.
- Valuation: Transaction Valuation under GST law and related certifications thereafter.
- Anti-Profiteering: Advice and representation relating to Anti Profiteering enquiries and verifications.
- GST Trainings: Tailor made client & industry specific trainings to employees, suppliers and associations.
- Departmental Audits: Assistance and support in audits undertaken by department.
- GST Advance Ruling: Preparation and filing of applications along with supporting with authority for advance ruling including representation thereafter.
- Search and Seizure: Legal support in search, seizure and inspection matters.
- Investigations: Legal support in investigations and inquiries undertaken by Anti-Evasion and other authorities.
- Litigations: Filing and Representation before various Tax Authorities in assessments, appeals and against show cause notices, up to CESTAT/GSTAT level.
- GST Litigation Support: Litigation support before High Courts and Supreme Court.
- Customs Duty Law: Compliances, Advisory and Representations.
- Impact of Covid-19 on Input Tax Credit availability, GST refund and Compliance management.
Foreign Trade Laws and Incentives scheme related services:
- Advisory services on Foreign Trade Laws and EXIM rules & regulations.
- Advisory and compliances for incentives and benefits related to establishment of SEZ / EOU / Export units and Deemed Exports, etc.
- Advisory and representation services on Foreign Trade Policy before Directorate General of Foreign Trade including availment of incentives and benefits under Foreign Trade Policy.