Business Start-up :-
We provide a business start-up service to help you get underway. We know that starting a new business can be daunting, so let us help you with getting your new venture set up so you can concentrate on your business ideas.
We can ensure you are compliant with all the necessary procedures and your business is set up in the most effective format.
Our business start-up service will guide you through a step-by-step process which includes :-
- Deciding upon the most suitable format for your business – sole trader, partnership, limited liability partnership or limited company.
- Helping you to create a business plan with cash flow projections, budgets and trading forecasts.
- Looking at sources of finance where required.
- Setting up an accounting system that gives you the information you need to manage your business.
- Completing any necessary registration procedures with Companies House or HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC)
Company Secretarial :-
Company secretarial tasks are an essential part of setting up a new business. They also form part of the management of an ongoing organisation. Often overlooked, it is about ensuring you comply with the Companies Act and keep up to date on legislation that may affect your business or the Directors.
Acting as your agent
As an agent for many companies, we can advise you on how changes in legislation may affect you. We can also provide a range of company secretarial duties on your behalf, allowing you to concentrate on running the business.
Our company secretarial services include :-
- Company Formations
- Preparing & filing of Annual Confirmation Statement
- Changes in Administration or Company Share Capital
- Preparation & filling of all documentation (such as minutes & resolutions)
- Maintenance of statutory book (Share register, minutes book, Directors register etc.)
- Taking care of essential legal documents (MOA, AOA, etc.)
- Arrangement of Board meetings, AGMs
- Preparation of dividend certificates for the company
- General advice on company law
Regular administrative tasks are all important elements of managing your business. HMRC will also carry out checks to ensure all company documentation is in order as part of an inspection.
We stay up-to-date on all the regulatory and legislative developments so you don’t waste time and energy trying to make sense of all the Taxation complexities.
With many years of experience, we have the knowledge and expertise to utilise all of the tax relief which you are entitled to.
We can take care of all your taxation needs. We offer services in the following areas :-
- Personal Tax returns
- Partnership Tax returns
- Corporation Tax returns
- Capital Gains Tax (CGT)
- Double Taxation
- Tax planning in all areas tax mentioned above
- Dealing with H M Revenue & Customs tax investigations.
Vat is a complex area that is always changing and with business becoming more and more international, this can cause more problems. We provide the following services:
- VAT registration and deregistration advice.
- Completion of monthly, quarterly VAT returns.
- Advice on the numerous beneficial VAT schemes available to business.
- Advice on specific VAT queries.
- Dealing with H M Revenue & Customs enquiries and investigations.
- Running a business is time consuming and it is usually the bookkeeping that gets put to one side. So, we provide bookkeeping through computerised systems and have experience in most of the software packages such as QuickBooks, Sage, Xero, VT, etc.
- We can Review your current bookkeeping system and advise on their adequacy and suggest areas of improvement
- We can carry out your’ s bookkeeping for you on timely basis that suits your business and as per your requirements.
We provide the following Payroll services using best tools such as Moneysoft, Sage, etc :-
- Weekly or Monthly or Annual payroll runs including Wage slips.
- Administration of PAYE, National Insurance, Statutory Sick Pay, Statutory Maternity Pay etc.
- Completion of statutory forms (including P35 & P11D’s).
- Summaries and analysis of staff costs.
- Administration of incentive schemes, bonuses and ex-gratia termination payments.
- Management of auto enrolment and pension schemes.
- Dispensation applications with HMRC.
- Dealing with H M Revenue & Customs PAYE enquiries.